VELOX - Direct-to-film Adhesive
The VELOX DTF Adhesive is specifically formulated to use DTF Transfer - SAVE $$$ order 20 KG!
Whether in use on a DTF printer or using on DTG printer, printing on DTF Film. This adhesive provides excellent adherence to 100% cotton, polyester, nylon, and more. If you can put the material under a heat press for 15 seconds at 300 degrees F then you can apply the DTF on that fabric.
For best results follow below instructions:
Heat Press: The Heat press is what brings this entire process together. You will want to make sure the IR panel is heating accurately across the entire surface. Do this with a temp gun to find any cold spots.
Pneumatic heat presses are great with their digital pressure readout. Controlling the pressure used should be the user’s responsibility. The harder the press the more press box you will get. You should go as firm as possible without leaving a press box. Then adjust your time and temperature accordingly for best results.
Listed below are settings we have found success with. As all heat presses are different you need to do proper wash testing that meets your QC standards.
- Cover pressing with a sheet after the cold peel
- Not all garments require a cover press after the cold peel. The cover press helps to finish the fuzing of the glue into the garment fibers and hold down any print edges that are lifted during the peel.
- Using different cover sheets also provides different finishes to the print. Teflon will give the print a glossy finish along with more hand. A cotton sheet will help absorb moisture and give a softer hand.
Heat Press Settings
- 100% Cotton & 50/50 blends: 300F @15 seconds / hot or cold peel / cover press 300F @15 seconds with sheet
- 100% Polyester: 240F @15 seconds / hot or cold peel / cover press 240F @15 seconds with sheet
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.