Grunig G-Coat 406s Double Sided Screen Coater
It's time to step up your game.
Manually coating screens is strenuous, exhausting and often inconsistent. The G-Coat 406s allows your growing shop to eliminate a key variable in the printing process without breaking the bank. Consistent screen coatings allows for consistent stencil thicknesses, consistent exposure times and ultimately, consistent print results.
The G-Coat 406s is our single screen, fully automatic coating machine for both manual and auto press screens. Are you limited on space but still require reproducible results while maximizing your production efficiency? With a small footprint, the G-Coat 406s will revolutionize the way you are able to coat screens and have control over one more variable in your process.
The included stand allows you to work at a comfortable height. Once it's assembled, the coater is simply "plug & play."
- Coat a single screen up to 27.5" x 39.4" OD
- User-friendly control panel
- Simultaneously coats both sides of the mesh
- Perfect reproducibility of stencil thickness for repeatable print quality
- Fast loading/unloading without spring-loaded effort
- Tool-less changing of troughs
- Price includes one set of G-Coat 401 precision troughs with 0.5mm & 1.0mm edge options (choose 15" or 18")
- Swiss engineered with US-based support
- Easily portable with 2 people
- Coater dimensions, on stand: 42.3"W x 80.3"H x 17"D
- Requires compressed air and 110v electric.
- 1-year parts warranty
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.